Thoughts? Hard to believe PowerPoint enthusiasts would scrap their presentations for a simplified “Briefing Document” but an interesting topic none the less. We’ve worked with clients on countless PowerPoint designs and understand the challenges of balancing interesting and dynamic visuals with core content. The designer in me would like to think there is always a […]
Adios, PowerPoint. This Simple Document Template Makes Meetings Shorter, Sweeter, and Smarter | Inc.comNovember 4th, 2019 | PowerPoint
- COVID-19: How to Communicate in Turbulent Times | Ogilvy
- Nisse Designs recently had the pleasure of working with The Dirt Bike Academy for its branding identity initiative and website launch – https://thedirtbikeacademy.com/
- Nisse Designs wishes our clients, colleagues and friends strength and wellness both personally and professionally during these trying times.
- Are you prepared for your next meeting or event? Do you have the resources to bring your design and marketing needs to fruition at a moment’s notice?
- Season’s Greetings from Nisse Designs
Search Posts by Category
Algorithms Blog Boston brand identity business writing collateral design color of the year color palette communications content development Cue Cards Design Facebook graphic design illustration Illustration Services Infographics Instagram Kerning Lettering LinkedIn logo design MA marketing marketing planning Marketing Strategy Massachusetts Pantone personal connections Quincy SEO SEO writing SNL Social Media Strategy teamwork Tips trust Twitter Typography Web design agencies website design Website Design and Branding Services Website Development writing tips