Thoughts? Hard to believe PowerPoint enthusiasts would scrap their presentations for a simplified “Briefing Document” but an interesting topic none the less. We’ve worked with clients on countless PowerPoint designs and understand the challenges of balancing interesting and dynamic visuals with core content. The designer in me would like to think there is always a […]
Adios, PowerPoint. This Simple Document Template Makes Meetings Shorter, Sweeter, and Smarter | Inc.comNovember 4th, 2019 | Corporate Culture
- Nisse Designs announces two recent website launches for local companies
- Nisse Designs is pleased to announce the launch of a new website for Morrissey & Associates, LLC, a Boston-based Government Relations, Public Affairs Consulting and Lobbying firm.
- Nisse Designs has truly enjoyed working with the wonderful folks at the Prostate Health Education Network “PHEN” on their recent websites – PHENPath.com and PHENPSA.com.
- Nisse Designs was once again fortunate to work with the wonderful team at 1510WMEX and 95.9WATD on a new station website for WMEX Boston – wmexboston.com. Welcome back to Boston WMEX and “The Good Guys”!
- Nisse Designs is pleased to announce the launch of Golden Philanthropy Advisor’s first generation website.
Search Posts by Category
Algorithms Blog Boston brand identity business writing collateral design color of the year color palette communications content development Content Publishing Management Cue Cards Design graphic design Happy Holidays! illustration Illustration Services Infographics Kerning Lettering logo design MA marketing marketing planning Marketing Strategy Massachusetts Pantone personal connections Quincy SEO SEO writing SNL Social Media South Shore Strategy teamwork Tips trust Twitter Typography Web design agencies Website Design Website Design and Branding Services Website Development writing tips